I offer some independent contracting on a part-time basis to select clients. Some of the areas I work in are:
- Full-stack Web Application Development
- Web Service Development
- Mobile Development
- Desktop Applications Development
- UX Design
- Continuous Integration and Build Automation Setup
- Automated Testing
- Software Design
- Software Architecture
- Project Management
- Product Development
More about what I do
I’m a Web Application Engineer. I graduated from RIT with a Bachelor’s in Software Engineering, and now I take that engineering knowledge and apply it to my passion for full-stack web application development.
How does that differ from a web developer?
During my time at RIT and my time in the field of software engineering, I learned how to build applications to better satisfy the needs of the client.
I do this my emphasizing the following:
- Adhering closely to a development process
- Architecting the application to best meet your needs in the short and long term.
- Designing before creating
- Writing Tests based on the original requirements
- Automating tasks to keep a lean budget
- Adapting to changing circumstances and being Agile
- Making visible progress and eliciting constant feedback
- Writing clean code
So what do I work on?
I enjoy working in a number of different areas, but my focus is in web application development. If you want to build a web app, I can help you plan it, architect it, design it, implement it, test it, and deploy it.
I can also help automate processes, give software architecture and design feedback, provide UI design consulting, help you build a testing framework, and more.